Brief Synopsis of 2018 Hall of Famers -- Silver Jubilee Celebration
Written by Dr. Patricia Adelekan, Editor-in-Chief
The following are the 2018 Inductees and Community Service Gurus of the Youth-on-the-Move, Inc. International Educators’ Hall of Fame (25th Anniversary Silver Jubilee) celebrations:
1) http://allafrugs.com/?usq=Buy-Brand-Cialis-Online Effective Financial Planning. It's top to getting started along with other this article, I'm not a gigantic aficionado Dr. Florin John Ciuriuc (49) born in Romania came to the US in 1988 at the age of 17. He is an immigration attorney, a teacher of how to be a good citizen, be a good patriot and to love America. His story is worth reading and studying; it inspires, uplifts and gives courage and belief in God.
2) Ampicillin No Script. Sales: Purchase Pills Online at The Best Prices Guaranteed. No prescription required. Non Prescription. Discreet Packaging Holly S. Cooper (47) is the co-director of the UC Davis Immigration Law Clinic where she teaches law students how to defend immigrant rights. She teaches full time at the law school and has a personal story about child abuse that she often shares with her students. She is also a writer and is very creative.
3) ⭐️ | Best Price | http://darrenfoxinc.com/ju/geco.php?hl=white-cream-addon-for-kodi-17 . 25mg-50mg-75mg-100mg and other / Online Pharmacy, Guaranteed Shipping. 24/7 Phone Support. Kamagra Edenaulsegboye Beulah Pearl David, MPA (61) has a name that is hard for many to read, much less pronounce — and it is a name, commanding attention like her accomplishments as trainer, teacher and administrator of the Women’s Civic Improvement Club (WCIC)/Playmate Child Development Center, Head Start Programs. At WCIC, she teaches her staff how to teach preschoolers to develop a solid foundation in academics and soft skills that would last a lifetime.
4) | Best Deals🔥 |. We offer products that help you solve your health problems. ☀☀☀ http://broadwayinsurancegroup.com/?yid=Buying-Viagra-In-Uk-Online ☀☀☀,Are You Searching Best pill?. Dr. Kevin Russel Gibbs (58) is a Minister, preacher, teacher, leader and business man. He is also retired from the U.S. Air Force. In 2011, he received a Doctorate in Theology from Sacramento Bible College and Theological Seminary. Today in 2018 he owns a Business Partner Administration (BPA) company similar to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
5) Cost Of Ayurslim Raymond “Ray” Gutierrez, Jr. (86) was the first young Latino from Woodland, CA to go away to college and then come back home to teach for the next 55 years. He was also the first Latino teacher, coach, counselor, and administrator in the Woodland Joint Unified School District and the Woodland Community College. He story is interesting and a says “Si se puede.”
6) click to the pause," said marcel crok, a dutch author who accepts the idea that human activities warm the planet, Dr. Desmond Jolly (79) was an educator for 52 years. He was born in Jamaica and grew up there until he came to the States in the ’60s where he earned a B.S. Degree in Economics from the Utah State University in 1965, and both his Master’s and Ph.D. Economics in 1973 at the University of Oregon. He was the first black economist in the History Dept. at UC Davis. His story as an humanitarian and courageous educators goes on. Get the book.
7) | Best sale🔥 |. Pill Shop, Cheap Prices. Free samples for all orders. ☀☀☀ http://recoveronline.info/?acv=Alcohol-24-Hours-After-Taking-Flagyl ☀☀☀,Free pills with every order! Free Geraldine “Jerri” Lange (93) has been in the field of media education for over 40 years. She was born in Oakland, CA, received her early education in Berkeley and attended Laney College where she was encouraged to pursue writing and literature. For many years she was a professor of Broadcast Communications Arts at San Francisco State University. She is a noted writer, journalist, public speaker and television talk show host. Read her story.
8) Buy enter - We guarantee the lowest prices and Fast WorlWideDelivery! Get Brand Products Online. Aladrian Mack (76) has been in the field of education for over 45 years. When she was young, she volunteered at a preschool and from there she knew she would pursue early childhood education. For 15 years, she managed the educational services of the Sacramento County Head Start Program where she taught staff across the country to create and sustain a curriculum that reflected early childhood principles. Her experiences and knowledge are vast.
9) http://winchesterbridge.com/wp-includes/certificates/medicinali/vagil.html/ - no prescription needed, order Sildenafil (viagra) with discount 15% - low prices for all ED pills, support 245, on free Doris J. Mangrum, (76) (has a birthday today, July 7, 2018). Happy Happy Birthday!!! Doris has spent over 35 years in the field of education; she combines her educational knowledge and principles with her broadcast and people skills. Doris works tremendously with the incarcerated and their families. She also hosts and executive-produces “Education in Our Community and Stop the Madness: Practical Ways to influence the Incarceration Crisis”
10) ⭐️ | Best Cheap | ☀☀☀ http://tab-legal.com/?olxc=Ejercicios-Actos-De-Habla-Online ☀☀☀. Free shipping, quality, privacy, secure Buy Cialis Paypal Payment The Lowest Prices Diane Chandler-Marshall (62) is the Education Director for the Jazz Institute of Chicago. She administers their Jazz Links Programs (JLP), i.e.: (1)Artists Residences, (2) The JLP Student Council and Teachers’ Advisory Council, (3)the Jazz Ambassadors’ Summer Camp, (4) the Straight Ahead Jazz Camp for Instructors, (5) the Kiewit-Wang Mentorship Award, and (6) the “Jazzin Up” Professional Staff Development Workshop for the Chicago Public School Music Instructors. — and so much more. Read her courageous an inspirational story in our book.
11) Mrs. Jacque Shererill Tahua-Nunez, B.A., B.S. (66) was highly influenced by USC Professor Dr. Leo Buscalia who asked students to volunteer in the community for 30 hours. Jacque volunteered 200 hours. And he said of her “This young lady exhibits the kind of living, heartfelt dedication required of a great teacher.” And that she is; the stories of her accomplishments and trials astound and inspire the reader. Get to know her story. Read the book.
12) Amagda Perez, Esq. (52) has been a professor at UC Davis School of Law for 24 years. She i is widely published about immigrant rights and injustices. She co-directed the UC Davis Immigration Law Clinic that has assisted more than 40,000 lawful permanent residents to become US citizens. She also helped form a collaborative of the law school clinical program with a non-profit legal service organization to train student advocates. Her story, as an educator, is incredible.
13) Dr. Linda D. Rose (60s?) is the current President of Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, California. She has over 24 years in the education arena. She was born in the famous Birmingham, Alabama and came to California as a young person. She is actively involved in various communities around the globe and is a regular presenter, keynote speaker, and workshop facilitator. She enjoys leading, and has two successful adult son-engineers. She has received hundreds of awards for her outstanding work as an educator, survivor and motivator.
14) Dr. Elmer L. Towns, Dean, Min. (86) has been in the field of religious education for over 60 years, as a Dean, Founder, Professor, etc. He is the co-founder (with Jerry Falwell) of Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA, which has become the largest private Christian college/university in the US. He has also been known for years as “Mr. Sunday School.” And received the Gold Medallion from the Christian Booksellers Association for his book The Names of the Holy Spirit.
15) Harold Dean Trulear, Ph.D. (64) is often referred as “Doc” is an ordained American Baptist minister and served as Associate Professor of Applied Theology at Howard University School of Divinity. Two courses he teaches (1) Ministry and Criminal Justice, and (2) Church and Communities Studies. He is the director of the Healing Communities Prison Ministry and the Prisoner Reentry Project of the Philadelphia Leadership Foundation designed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation. He says “education is good, but wisdom is better.”
16) Holly Viola Van Valkenburgh (82) has been in the field of computer and library education for over 50 years. She is creative, curious and diligent. With these talents, she became involved in various community activities in Nevada and was named “Woman of the Year” by the Nevada Women’s History Project (NWHP). She is retired and travels significantly.
17) Dr. Kaanchanapalli Govardhan Raju (58) is from India and has been in education for over 29 years. He received great encouragement from an uncle and other family members. He created an education award in the name of his deceased mother, and annually, he gives 15,000 Rupees to the poor children in India. He is a well-known poet in India. He wrote a famous poem dedicated to children not to commit suicide. As a moral educator, he has traveled to over 31 cities to inspire students and citizens to estalish a good civil society.
18) Dr. Juan Carlos Ortiz (82) was born in Argentina, where he started five churches. He was invited by Dr. Robert H. Schuller, founder of the Crystal Cathedral, to start the Spanish Ministry at the Crystal Cathedral. Later, Schuller asked him to be the Interim Pastor of Crystal Cathedral when Schuller’s son stepped down. Finally, when the Crystal Cathedral closed, the Spanish Ministry (founded by Dr. Juan Carlos) changed locations several times, and, today having settled in Anaheim , California, is called the River Church. Dr. Juan Carlos Ortiz is indeed a gifted, talented and wise servant of God.
19) Julius Rosenwald (1862-1932) was a multimillionaire merchant and one of the founders of Sears, Roebuck, and Company. He was also a friend of Booker T. Washington (also in the International Educators’ Hall of Fame,’ 99) of Tuskegee Institute, where Rosenwald was a Board member. They were both concerned about the education of Blacks in the South. To this end, Rosenwald created a Fund to build schools for Blacks across the south. In total, he built over 5,000 Rosenwald schools in 25 years. Read and research about his humanitarian and philanthropist deeds.
20) The Rick Gonzales Sr. Family (Father and Wife and Sons) resided in Yolo County (Woodland), California. This role-model family, through hard work and caring about one another and their fellow man, traversed many terrains: service in the military, the Barber and Cosmetology Businesses, Co-founder of the Mexican American Concilio of Yolo County, Soccer, Coach, Education, scholarships, etc. Reading the biographical sketched will give you more insight and appreciation for this role model family– whose members and friends are here today.
----------------------------COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARDS------------------------------
These awards are given in gratitude and to highlight some of the humanitarian deeds and kindnesses practiced by many people/leaders in the community which involve the transformation of lives though education. These awardees often go about their work as true servants of God and the people. We encourage you to meet them and read parts of their stories in our books. For 2018, these stalwart persons are Mr. & Mrs. Samuel Lesley Oliver; Mrs. Bonnie Jean Pannell; Mr. & Mrs. Derrell and Tina Roberts; Mr. Richard Nelson; and Mr. Rick Warren.