We are looking for volunteers with good leadership skills and pleasant personalities — those that like working with both youths and seniors — to help us with our day-to-day administrative activities.
1. Organizers of youth
2. People with computer knowledge to prepare certificates, compile lists for those who purchased tickets and/or need to purchase tickets (excel spreadsheet) at the event
3. Usher organizers
4. People to perform light office skills
5. Graphic designers/artists
6. Volunteers that have a Public Relations background — to help publicize the event on social media; Face Book, Twitter, etc.
If you are interested, please contact us at:
YOMEI, International Educators Hall of Fame (IEHOF)
P.O. Box 5983 Garden Grove, CA 92846
Street Addresses: 1850 E. 17th Street #113; Santa Ana, CA 92705; Phone: 714-628-9844
10702 Alicante Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95860; Phone 916-599-5038
You can also contact us by providing your contact information online: Please fill out the contact form below:
If you would like to offer a tax deductible donation to our non-profit organization, please enter your amount below:
Donations are used:
(1) to support the mission and activities of Youth-on-the-Move– a 501 (c)(3) non-profit youth education organization,
(2) to support the International Educators’ Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, and
(3) to support the IEHOF Museum and Learning Center.
Thank you for your support!